In business, there are lots of opportunities to submit articles that share your information with existing and potential clients:
- Chamber of Commerce publications
- Trade publications
- Online article distribution sites
- Newsletters produced in-house for clients
- Company and community blogs
Accuracy and style are paramount in writing. If you have a message to share, we can help you do that effectively.
We write relevant material in a clear, concise and creative voice to effectively convey that information to your readers.
It’s a no-brainer that accuracy builds trust among your readers. Still, accuracy isn’t common enough. For us, it takes center-stage.
Our writing process includes:
- Interviews with key players
- Additional research as needed
- Fact checking
- Draft for clients to review
- Making requested edits (two rounds)
Our default style manual is The Associated Press Stylebook, which is widely used by newspapers and magazines throughout the country. If you have alternative style requirements, let us know.