Lorrie Walker Communications, Inc. is accepting resumes from college students majoring in public relations who wish to apply for an internship at the Lakeland public relations firm.
– Researching and writing news releases and articles for search engine optimization purposes.
– Using social media to meet clients’ public relations goals.
– Working on campaigns for private companies and local non-profit organizations.
– Candidate should have strong interviewing and writing skills and must know how to use the Associated Press Stylebook.
– Candidate must be able to work on deadline and must have the discipline to work alone and as part of a team.
– Candidate must have his/her own laptop computer and Internet access.
Part-time; flexible hours. This is primarily a telecommuting position.
How to Apply:
Applicants should e-mail a resume and three writing samples, including articles and press releases to:
Lorrie Delk Walker, president. Contact Us.
Deadline to apply is Oct. 29.